Artificial Intelligence is an essential aspect of software technology advancement in the 21 century. The specialization tends to simplify the way of life and way of doing things. If you are a student and interested in establishing a career path in the field of Artificial Intelligence, you will find an array of courses to choose from. Below are the top 20 specialized online artificial intelligence courses in 2021 that will give you a career boost.
Machine Learning specialization by Andrew Ng, a professor at Stanford University, is a unique AI course available on the Coursera website. With over 2,612,800 enrolled worldwide, this machine learning course introduce students to artificial intelligence’s central principles such as supervised learning, unsupervised learning, vector support, kernel, and neural networks.
Also, this machine learning course help students experience various case studies and applications by applying scientific principles to reality and after this machine learning course, you’ll be equipped to extend your expertise to real-life situations.
- This course tend to equipped and extend your machine learning expertise to real-life situations.
- Understand parametric and non-parametric algorithms, clustering, dimensionality reduction, among others.
- Gain first-hand advice and best practices from the instructor.
- Interact with your peers in a community of like-minded learners.
- This artificial intelligence course help students experience real-world case studies and to understand how problems could be solved
- Learn to apply learning algorithms to build innovative robots and understand the text, audio, database mining
- The flexible deadline will allow you to learn at your convenience.
If you want to be involved in the fast-paced world of artificial intelligence, this course will be right for you. This curriculum consists of six modules that will give you a realistic understanding of Machine Learning and Deep Learning principles. By enrolling in this course, you will master ML and Deep Learning’s core principles through controlled and unsupervised learning.
This IBM offered course will help students cover the all-important subject in artificial intelligence. By completing this specialization consisting of six courses, you will be eligible to obtain a technical degree in AI Engineering.
- Learn how to utilize the popular machine learning and deep learning libraries like SciPy, ScikitLearn, PyTorch, etc.
- This IBM engineering course teaches how TensorFlow could be applied to industry problems involving text analytics, object recognition, natural language processing, and other types of classifiers
- Dive into the individual concepts of machine learning with an approachable and professional programming language, Python
- Obtain the skills to scale data science and machine learning tasks on Big Data sets using Apache Spark
- Be able to build, train, and deploy real-life applications.
Deep learning course is an interesting artificial intelligence specialization that covers all areas of machine language. If you want to kickstart a career in AI, this specialization will help you get started on the right path. With this deep learning course selection, students will be introduced to the core fundamentals of Deep Learning, how to build neural networks, and lead successful ML projects. Along with this, there are opportunities to work on case studies from various real-world industries.
Students are trained and put through practical exercise that will reinforce understanding of AI concepts, Python and Tensorflow. Additionally, the top leaders in the field will motivate and help you understand artificial intelligence in real-world situations.
- Learn about convolutional networks, RNNs, BatchNorm, Dropout, and more.
- This specialized deep learning course help students learn different techniques and to build models to solve real-life problems in healthcare, autonomous driving, sign language reading, music generation, and natural language processing.
- Gain best practices and advice from industry experts and leaders.
- Complete all the assessments and assignments as per your schedule to earn the specialization completion certification.
Artificial intelligence for everyone is a course designed by Andrew Ng who is a pioneer in Artificial Intelligence, a challenging fields in software technology and its application in our everyday lives cannot be overemphasized as its usefulness cut across all sectors of the economy.
In this online course offered on the Coursera platform, you will discover the context behind vital and straightforward terms, what AI can and cannot do, find ways to adapt AI solutions to the organization’s problems, and more.
At the end of this course, you will be knowledgeable and skilled in AI.
- Understand what it is like to build machine learning and data science projects.
- Work with an artificial intelligence team and build a strategy in your company.
- Navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding this field.
- The lessons do not require any prerequisites or machine learning skills
- Deadlines is flexible as classes can be adjusted with ease.
This Introduction to Artificial Intelligence course taught by IBM is an introductory course leading to a rich and solid AI fundamental. In this course, you will be exposed to what AI is and how it can be deployed in the tech industry. You will learn various issues and concerns surrounding artificial intelligence during the course, like ethics and jobs.
Completion of this course and a final project will earn you a certificate badge from IBM. This confirms your skill level and your general understanding of AI.
- Learn and understand AI concepts and use terms like machine learning, deep learning, and neural networks
- No prior knowledge of programming or computer science required to enroll in this course
- Get advice from experts about learning Artificial Intelligence better and how to start a career in this growing field
- Be eligible to enter into other classes and programs like AI Foundations, IBM Applied AI professional certificate after finishing this course
- 100% flexible course with no deadlines and freedom to study from your own pace
If you are a software engineer or have some basic coding knowledge and hoping to expand on those skills, this course could be just what you need. This specialization course will teach you how to apply the fundamental concepts of machine learning and deep learning using TensorFlow to create scalable models that solve real-world problems.
After completing this specialized AI course, you will have the practical skillset to develop functional solutions to challenging world problems and apply your knowledge to appropriate career profiles.
- You will learn the fundamental features in AI with the help of examples
- Understand how to use convolutions to improve your neural network.
- The training consists of tips and techniques along with assessments.
- Build a primary neural network and train it for a computer vision application.
The artificial intelligence course offered by Udemy is a specialized course bundle that will equip you with relevant artificial intelligence skills. It offers a list of numerous AI courses focused on expanding your skills and making you an expert in this field. In this course, enrolment will guarantee your overall understanding of artificial intelligence’s core aspects and techniques.
- Developed and reviewed by expert instructors of AI who will assist you at every stage of learning
- Avail multiple video lectures, notes, quizzes, and practice exams to review your skills and test your knowledge in the subject
- Learn skills like Python programming, machine learning, deep learning, neural networks, TensorFlow, and much more
Artificial Intelligence A-Z course requires no prior experience. The comprehensive A-Z AI course is designed to teach students the fundamental concepts of AI and the more advance topics of AI. You can start learning to code by using downloadable code templates available in the course. After the course, you will earn a Udemy certification and be able to build practical solutions.
This is a beginner-level course; therefore, this course is perfect for learners with little or no basic programming experience.
- Concepts covered include deep convolutional Q-Learning, the theory behind Artificial Intelligence, and more.
- Build a virtual self-driving car and optimize it.
- Continuous support from the instructors and doubt clarification.
- 113 Lectures + 14 Articles + Full lifetime access
- Complete guidance to perform all the necessary configurations and installations.
Advanced AI tutorial is an arranged course outline that touches on important aspects of AI. It is a comprehensive guide to Mastering Artificial Intelligence using Deep Learning and Neural Networks. You will learn how to build various deep learning solutions, use advanced reinforced learning algorithms for various problems, understand Reinforcement Learning with RBF Networks, and use Convolutional Neural Networks with Deep Q-Learning.
This course is suitable for someone with a deep understanding of machine language, AI techniques, dynamic Programming, and TD Learning. If you want to go deep in Deep Learning, this course could be ideal for you.
- The trainer is much renowned and famous for his teaching methods
- 10,000+ students have taken up this program so far, and they look delighted with the teachings.
- The course is regularly updated to ensure participants get the best artificial intelligence lnowledge.
- You will be able to build real-life solutions
IBM Data Science specialization certification consists of 9 courses that help you work on the skill set required to pursue a Data Science or Machine learning career. The course outline covers a wide range of topics, including data visualization, data analysis, libraries, classification, and open-source tools. The course is based on how algorithms and data models can be used in real-life scenarios. Upon completing IBM Data Science course, students will have a portfolio that can be showcased.
- Earn a professional certificate as well as a digital badge from IBM in recognition of your proficiency.
- Uncover the insights and trends that have been around since ancient times.
- Learn about the utility of each tool and use them to work on hands-on lessons.
- Build a model, and understand the feedback after model deployment.
This course facilitator is a trained data scientist, data engineer, and full-stack software engineer with years of field experience. He has a master’s degree in computer engineering and a machine learning specialization, making him well suited to teach this course.
You will learn to apply gradient-based supervised methods to reinforced learning, understand the relationship between reinforcement learning and psychology at a technical level. As a requirement to enroll in this course, it’s mandatory to have a machine learning experience and good object-oriented programming skills.
- Regularly updated course, so you get the latest information on the subject
- Includes 8 hours of on-demand video available online for a lifetime
- Numerous 5-star ratings from participants
Python for everybody is a beginner-level course offered by the University of Michigan which requires little or no essential programming experience. Over the years, Python has become a language that can implement various artificial intelligence ideas such as deep learning, machine learning, reinforcement learning, and more. This specialization will introduce you to the fundamental programming concepts, including data structures, networked application program interfaces, and databases using Python. After completing all the core concepts, you will get the opportunity to work on a final project and implement the skills you have acquired throughout the lectures.
- Implement the concepts covered in the lessons by writing your first Python program and experimenting with the different techniques.
- This interactive and engaging specialization contains courses with increasing level of difficulty that is designed to solve complex challenges. Python for everyone is divided into two modules;
- Create applications for data retrieval and processing.
- Understand the basics of SQL and database design.
The University of Washington’s machine learning certification is an intermediate specialization taught online by leading researchers from the University. The facilitators have put together this training course to help enrolled students learn all about Prediction, Classification, Clustering, among other vital areas.
- Ideal specialization to level up in your machine learning game
- Course accredited to the University of Washington
- Teachers are both Amazon Professors
- A Certificate offered after the course completion
- Artificial Intelligence Certification: from Udemy
One of the best online instructors of Machine Learning, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence is Frank Kane. This tutorial will teach you about neural networks, Artificial Intelligence, and machine learning techniques. Having worked at Amazon and IMDb, Frank has developed quite a rich experience over time. With about 80 packed course outline that includes loads of Python code examples, you will be equipped with the skills needed to solve predictions using linear polynomial regression and multivariate regression.
- You will get 12 hours of on-demand online lectures with full lifetime access
- Includes sessions on data science, machine learning, and deep learning
In this best Coursera AI course, You’ll learn fundamental machine learning and deep learning concepts, including supervised and unsupervised learning, using programming languages like Python
This 6-course Professional Certificate is designed to equip you with the skills you need to succeed in your career as an AI or ML engineer. You’ll be able to apply popular machine learning and deep learning libraries such as SciPy, ScikitLearn, Keras, PyTorch, and Tensorflow to industry problems involving object recognition, computer vision, image, and video processing.
In addition to earning a Professional Certificate from Coursera, you will also receive a digital Badge from IBM, recognizing your AI engineering proficiency.
In this Coursera platform based AI course, students will learn how to easily get started with Artificial Intelligence using IBM Watson.
Getting started with AI help students understand how Watson works, get familiar with its use, cases and real-life examples. Studentsbe introduced to several Watson AI services from IBM that enable anyone to apply AI easily and build innovative apps. You will also work with several Watson services to demonstrate AI in action.
This course is also part of following specialization and certificates;
- AI Foundations for Everyone Specialization
- IBM Applied AI Professional Certificate
AI for Business is another unique Udemy course suitable for a business environment. The course developed by Kirill Eremenko and his Super Data Science team, constructed the course outline to enlighting enrolled students how to solve Real-World Business Problems with AI Solutions
You will go through a couple of case studies to learn how to Optimize Business Processes, Minimize Costs, and Maximize Revenue. With this course, you will get a 100-pages book covering everything about Artificial Intelligence for Business!.
Artificial intelligence Masterclass offered on Udemy platform is the ultimate course guide to teach online students about AI. This course is a step-by-step guide and a complete roadmap to help you build your own Hybrid AI Model from scratch.
This course will help you learn how to develop powerful Artificial intelligence model-based solutions on the most robust Hybrid Intelligent System.
The Reinforcement Learning Specialization offered by the University of Alberta in Canada consists of 4-course bundle specialization exploring the power of adaptive learning systems and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Harnessing the full potential of Artificial Intelligence requires adaptive learning systems. Learn how Reinforcement Learning (RL) solutions help solve real-world problems through trial-and-error interaction by implementing a complete RL solution from beginning to end.
By the end of this specialization, learners will understand the foundations of modern probabilistic artificial Intelligence, that will propel them to take more advanced courses or apply AI tools and ideas to real-world problems. This content will focus on “small-scale” problems to understand Reinforcement Learning’s foundations, as taught by world-renowned experts at the University of Alberta, Faculty of Science.
Courses in this specialization:
- Fundamentals of Reinforcement Learning
- Sample-based Learning Methods
- Prediction and Control with Function Approximation
- A Complete Reinforcement Learning System
This course will teach you how to combine the power of Data Science, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning to create powerful AI for Real-World applications like creating AI to beat the game in Breakout, pass a level in Doom and create logic for self-driving cars.
You can also check our other courses here.