The Cyber Security & Cloud Congress North America is arriving on the 17-18 May to Santa Clara, California! With 250 speakers, 6,000 attendees, 250 exhibitors, and access to 6 co-located expos, this is not a conference to be missed! https://www.cybersecuritycloudexpo.com/northamerica/
- This event has passed.
Cyber Security & Cloud Congress North America 2023
May 17 - May 18
Come and join us at the world-leading Cyber Security & Cloud Congress North America on 17-18 May 2023, which will bring together key industries from across the globe for 2 days of top-level content and discussion. Introducing and exploring the latest innovations within a diverse range of topics, tenants of CISO success, cloud security, risk & governance, cyber resilience, strategy & policy, as well as privacy & CCPA, trust & identity, and much more, this conference is not to be missed!
6 co-located events | 6,000 attendees | 250 exhibitors | | 250 speakers – 76% Director level.
Find out more and register here: https://cybersecuritycloudexpo.com/northamerica/
Book your conference and expo ticket to Cyber Security & Cloud Congress North America which is set to explore the latest technology innovations in the Cyber Security & Cloud ecosystem. This conference is not to be missed! https://www.cybersecuritycloudexpo.com/northamerica
Join us in person at the Santa Clara Convention Centre on 17-18 May 2023 and learn from thought leaders at our knowledge-packed conference during the two-day event.
Featured speakers include:
– Adam Powers, Director, Worldwide Customer Service Security – Amazon
– Jobert Nombrado, Principal Cyber Systems Engineer – Northrop Grumman
– Benjamin Benhan, Global Privacy Attorney – eBay
– Thomas Tran, Privacy Program Manager – Meta
– Danny Pazmino, Forensics & Insider Threat, Tech Lead – Chevron
– Richard Paz, Cyber Security Engineer – NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
… & Many more!
One of the key agenda topics to be discussed:
– The Cyber Security Landscape in 2023 and Beyond
– Third-Party Cyber Risks: Assessing Your Supply Chain
– Never Trust, Always Verify: The Zero-Trust Approach
– Inside the Mind of a CISO: What Keeps Them Up at Night?
– Latest Trends Within Social Engineering
– Dodging and Detecting Deepfake Attacks
– Building a Successful SOC
… & More!
See the agenda topics here.
Your in-person ticket will also grant you access to the co-located events exploring IoT Tech Expo World Series, Blockchain Expo World Series, AI & Big Data Expo World Series, Edge Computing Expo, and Digital Transformation Week!
Don’t miss out – register today! https://cybersecuritycloudexpo.com/northamerica/